The bull market is heating up. If you’re new to CoinJar, here are 7 ways to ensure you can start trading ASAP.
Ain’t nothing more exciting than a crypto bull market. Things move so fast that a day can feel like an eternity and every hour spent without money in the game could be causing you to miss out on the financial opportunity of a lifetime. (I would like to assure you that this is 100% not true - slow and steady almost always wins the race).
But there’s no denying that this is a great time to get involved in crypto. Here are 8 things to keep in mind to make your CoinJar experience as smooth, seamless and safe as possible.
- Only make deposits from bank accounts in your name. Joint accounts and business accounts are more likely to cause issues with our payment providers, which could take weeks to resolve.
- While normally NPP/Osko/PayID deposits are processed instantly, initial deposits can take up to one business day to arrive. If you’re using Faster Payments (FPS), deposits take up to 2 hours with initial deposits also taking up to one business day.
- ID verification can take up to 24 hours. If you haven’t heard from us, check your junk mail folder as we may be trying to contact you to get additional information.
- Make sure that your CoinJar name matches the name on both your ID and your bank account.
- Only transfer funds to and from bank accounts that are in the same name as your CoinJar account.
- Before raising a support ticket, have a look at our Knowledge Base to see if anyone has dealt with your issue before.
- As part of our commitment to reducing fraud and money-laundering, bank transfers from new accounts can’t be withdrawn for 7 days (although you can still buy, sell and trade all our digital currencies). For more information on how ‘reserved balances’ work, click here.
If you still need help, don’t hesitate to reach out. Due to increased demand it may take up to 24 hours to respond to your request, but rest assured we’ll be with you as soon as we can.