It’s no secret that sorting out your crypto tax can be a daunting proposition. Fortunately, now you can download a comprehensive CoinJar tax statement, ready to send to your accountant.
All you need to do is:
- Use your web browser to login to coinjar.com. Note: this feature is NOT currently available through the CoinJar app.
- Click Settings and then ‘General’
- Go to ‘Reports & statements’, followed by ‘Transaction history & statements’
From there you can export your account statement, as well as a record of your Purchases & Sales (probably the one your accountant really wants to see) and Deposits & Withdrawals. Simply choose which dates you want the report to cover and we’ll send it to your inbox.
If your crypto transactions are more complex or spread over multiple exchanges and wallets, then we also offer full, real-time integration with three leading crypto tax apps: CryptoTaxCalculator, Cointracker and Koinly.
We’re delighted to offer CoinJar users big discounts on all three apps.
- CryptoTaxCalculator is giving new users a massive 40% discount when they enter the code COINJAR40 at checkout. But be quick as the deal expires on July 18. If you’re already a user, the code COINJAR_BUDDY will get you 20% off.
- CoinTracker is offering 10% off all its tax plans for new users when you sign up using this link: https://www.cointracker.io/?a=coinjar
- Koinly are offering new users 20% off all plans until the end of July. Sign-up using this link: https://koinly.io/?via=COINJ21
If you have a load of CoinJar Reward Points burning a hole in your account, you can also use them to pay for a subscription to CoinTracker, CryptoTaxCalculator or Koinly.
Check out the CoinJar Rewards Store to see our full range of available packages.
Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high‑risk investment and you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong. Take 2 minutes to learn more: www.coinjar.com/uk/risk-summary.
Cryptoassets traded on CoinJar UK Limited are largely unregulated in the UK, and you are unable to access the Financial Service Compensation Scheme or the Financial Ombudsman Service. We use third party banking, safekeeping and payment providers, and the failure of any of these providers could also lead to a loss of your assets. We recommend you obtain financial advice before making a decision to use your credit card to purchase cryptoassets or to invest in cryptoassets. Capital Gains Tax may be payable on profits.
CoinJar’s digital currency exchange services are operated in Australia by CoinJar Australia Pty Ltd ACN 648 570 807, a registered digital currency exchange provider with AUSTRAC; and in the United Kingdom by CoinJar UK Limited (company number 8905988), registered by the Financial Conduct Authority as a Cryptoasset Exchange Provider and Custodian Wallet Provider in the United Kingdom under the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017, as amended (Firm Reference No. 928767).