You asked, we listened: you can now redeem your CoinJar Reward Points for crypto.
Every time you refer a friend, complete a trade or make purchases using CoinJar Card, you’ll earn points that you can use to buy BTC and ETH in our Rewards Store.
How to redeem crypto using CoinJar Rewards
- Head to the Rewards Store and choose the crypto you want to redeem.
- Check out, copy down the unique code and follow the link to the Typeform.
- Enter your CoinJar email and unique code.
- Your crypto will arrive in your CoinJar wallet within two weeks.
How do I earn CoinJar Reward Points?
With CoinJar Rewards, the more you use your CoinJar the more you earn. You can earn CoinJar Reward Points by:
- Buying and selling crypto: earn 1 point for every $10 bought or sold using AUD.*
- Making purchases with CoinJar Card: earn 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible transactions.
- Referring new users: earn 500 points for each ID verified user that signs up using your referral link.
- Using the CoinJar Rewards Store: earn 5 points for every purchase.
Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high‑risk investment and you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong. Take 2 minutes to learn more: www.coinjar.com/uk/risk-summary.
Cryptoassets traded on CoinJar UK Limited are largely unregulated in the UK, and you are unable to access the Financial Service Compensation Scheme or the Financial Ombudsman Service. We use third party banking, safekeeping and payment providers, and the failure of any of these providers could also lead to a loss of your assets. We recommend you obtain financial advice before making a decision to use your credit card to purchase cryptoassets or to invest in cryptoassets. Capital Gains Tax may be payable on profits.
CoinJar’s digital currency exchange services are operated in Australia by CoinJar Australia Pty Ltd ACN 648 570 807, a registered digital currency exchange provider with AUSTRAC; and in the United Kingdom by CoinJar UK Limited (company number 8905988), registered by the Financial Conduct Authority as a Cryptoasset Exchange Provider and Custodian Wallet Provider in the United Kingdom under the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017, as amended (Firm Reference No. 928767).