All users will benefit from our new reduced Taker fees, while Maker fees will be increased for users with 30-day volume tiers above AUD $10,000 or GBP £6,000.
- Taker fees will be lowered to 0.20% for volume Tier 1, 0.15% for volume Tier 2, 0.12% for volume Tier 3, 0.10% for volume Tier 4, 0.08% for volume Tier 5 and 0.00% for Crypto Trading Pairs* across all volumes.
- Maker fees will be increased to 0.12% for volume Tier 2, 0.10% for volume Tier 3, 0.08% for volume Tier 4, 0.05% for volume Tier 5 and 0.05% for Crypto Trading Pairs* across all volumes.
- No change to existing Maker volume tiers below $10,000 or £6,000.
|AUD Trading Pairs*||Taker Fee||Maker/Auction Fee|
|$0 – $10,000||0.20%||0.15%|
|$10,000 – $100,000||0.15%||0.12%|
|$100,000 – $1,000,000||0.12%||0.10%|
|$1,000,000 – $10,000,000||0.10%||0.08%|
|GBP Trading Pairs*||Taker Fee||Maker/Auction Fee|
|£0 – £6,000||0.20%||0.15%|
|£6,000 – £60,000||0.15%||0.12%|
|£60,000 – £600,000||0.12%||0.10%|
|£600,000 – £6,000,000||0.10%||0.08%|
|Crypto Trading Pairs*||Taker Fee||Maker/Auction Fee|
*within a 30 day trading window
You don’t need to do anything to take advantage of these new rates as they will be automatically applied to your account from 1st of December 2020.
CoinJar Exchange feature updates
- CoinJar Exchange is introducing an inverted taker-maker model for Crypto and Stablecoin Trading Pairs (all trading pairs with a quote currency of BTC, USDC or DAI) with 0.00% Taker fees and 0.05% Maker fees. Whether you are a trader or market maker, this change will ensure our markets are more efficient and may provide you with more trading opportunities.
- Regardless of which trading pair you trade in, you can also benefit from implied matching, a unique feature to CoinJar Exchange that bridges available liquidity in different trading pairs, at no additional cost.
Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high‑risk investment and you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong. Take 2 minutes to learn more: www.coinjar.com/uk/risk-summary.
Cryptoassets traded on CoinJar UK Limited are largely unregulated in the UK, and you are unable to access the Financial Service Compensation Scheme or the Financial Ombudsman Service. We use third party banking, safekeeping and payment providers, and the failure of any of these providers could also lead to a loss of your assets. We recommend you obtain financial advice before making a decision to use your credit card to purchase cryptoassets or to invest in cryptoassets. Capital Gains Tax may be payable on profits.
CoinJar’s digital currency exchange services are operated in Australia by CoinJar Australia Pty Ltd ACN 648 570 807, a registered digital currency exchange provider with AUSTRAC; and in the United Kingdom by CoinJar UK Limited (company number 8905988), registered by the Financial Conduct Authority as a Cryptoasset Exchange Provider and Custodian Wallet Provider in the United Kingdom under the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017, as amended (Firm Reference No. 928767).