We are celebrating 7 years, with 7 days of 0% fees for stablecoin trades.
This week CoinJar turns seven! To celebrate, over the next seven days CoinJar members can enjoy 0% trading fees for DAI and USDC. Just sign in to CoinJar’s iOS or Android app between 01/05/20 and 08/05/20 to enjoy fee-free stablecoin trading.
It’s been a rollercoaster of a year for CoinJar. Here are a few accomplishments we’re proud of:
- Launched all new iOS and Android mobile apps that allow CoinJar users to buy and sell cryptocurrency
- Almost doubled the number of cryptocurrencies that you can trade. We’ve added Maker Dai, Basic Attention Token, USD Coin and 0x Token
- Writer and comedian Luke Ryan’s fortnightly newsletter has made waves, covering hot topics in the crypto world. Unless you’re against sharp and often hilarious commentary of the latest happenings, check out the CoinJar Blog for a backlog of his entire works to date
- Opened to customers in the United Kingdom
We want to thank you for all your support over the past seven years and we’re looking forward to sharing some exciting announcements in the coming months.
- Inclusion of provisions for the Maker Dai stablecoin
- Removal of outdated subscription pricing for CoinJar Exchange
- Additional information regarding the data we collect from you, how it’s used and your rights to access that data
Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high‑risk investment and you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong. Take 2 minutes to learn more: www.coinjar.com/uk/risk-summary.
Cryptoassets traded on CoinJar UK Limited are largely unregulated in the UK, and you are unable to access the Financial Service Compensation Scheme or the Financial Ombudsman Service. We use third party banking, safekeeping and payment providers, and the failure of any of these providers could also lead to a loss of your assets. We recommend you obtain financial advice before making a decision to use your credit card to purchase cryptoassets or to invest in cryptoassets. Capital Gains Tax may be payable on profits.
CoinJar’s digital currency exchange services are operated in Australia by CoinJar Australia Pty Ltd ACN 648 570 807, a registered digital currency exchange provider with AUSTRAC; and in the United Kingdom by CoinJar UK Limited (company number 8905988), registered by the Financial Conduct Authority as a Cryptoasset Exchange Provider and Custodian Wallet Provider in the United Kingdom under the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017, as amended (Firm Reference No. 928767).