We are looking for someone to join the CoinJar Marketing Team with a focus on digital.
CoinJar is Australia’s leading bitcoin platform, where people can easily buy and spend bitcoin. With over 30,000 individual and business customers, we’ve processed over $50m worth of transactions in the last 12 months.
We have flexible working conditions, a beanbag room and the goal of growing our company to be a leading global bitcoin brand.
The successful candidate
We’re looking for someone to join our Marketing Team to engage existing and future customers via both online and in-person channels such as social, email, blog and events. We are looking for someone to work full-time, though this can be negotiated. The role will be based out of our Melbourne office. The successful applicant’s pay scale will be between 45k and 55k per year, depending on experience.
The successful candidate will:
- be self starting and driven to grow the CoinJar brand
- be demonstratively passionate about bitcoin
- be innovative and able to work autonomously
- welcome feedback and development opportunities
- have a strong digital marketing background
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage our social voice and online brand
- Execute social element of broader marketing campaigns
- Increase our reach in targeted market segments
Outcomes: You will maintain a voice aligned with our brand; one that makes CoinJar accessible across our social platforms. You will apply a structured and methodical approach to campaign execution on social channels, aligned with larger campaign goals.
- Manage multiple digital platforms
- Cross platform copywriting conception
- Execute and measure digital campaigns
Outcomes: You must be able to contribute and add to the overall marketing strategy. A digital background is essential to this role, as most of our current engagement platforms are digital.
- Participate in bitcoin events
- Facilitate CoinJar advocacy in the community
Outcomes: You will participate in events to maintain CoinJar brand presence in the community. Your goal will be to develop and facilitate CoinJar advocates in the community.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Project management experience
- A data driven approach
This role is one that the right candidate can really make their own. Beyond a skill set, we’re looking for an attitude: a hungry, try anything, ‘never say die’ approach.
We want you to be able to manage the day-to-day of community engagement, but also conceptualise and execute exciting campaigns. This is a chance for you to make your mark in the digital industry and grow bitcoin adoption globally.
To apply for the role please click ‘Apply Now’ below and complete the application form. Applications close Sunday, 10 August 2014 at 11:59 PM (Melbourne time).
We can’t wait to hear what you can bring to the table!